Pearl Izumi - Road N0
- Our Price
Very lightweight minimal road shoe.
- Pearl Izumi
- Road Running
- Front Runner Thinks
- This low drop, light weight, minimal shoe is ideal for those shorter speed sessions or those wishing to work their way down to a minimal running experience.
- The seamless uppers make the shoe very plush meaning it’s comfy with and without socks – Ideal for the triathletes out there.
- The low stack height of the N0 means you get exceptional 'feel' through the shoe. In contrary to this, the N0 still has more cushioning than a number of the 'barefoot' style shoes out there.
- PI state the drop of the shoe is between 1-4.5mm, reviewers state it is 6mm. We think the shoe runs like it has a 2mm drop
- Forefoot stack
- Seamless textile and TPU
- See "Front Runner Thinks"
- 170g in size 8
Pearl Izumi’s lightest weight and most minimalistic road style shoe. The new Road N0 is designed for the bio-mechanically efficient runner seeking that sweet spot of cushioning plus connection to the ground. A barely there Seamless Upper and a silky smooth E:Motion midsole make the N0 feel slipper-like, light and flexible. In turn, you'll feel smooth as butter as you flow through those speed workouts, tempo runs and shorter distance races.