Pearl Izumi - Road N2 Women's
- Our Price
- Pearl Izumi
- Front Runner Thinks
- Needless to say, the Pearl Izumi shoes are not you typical 'traditional' shoe. Their fabric uppers are a major point of difference- We've found them to be very popular with sufferer's of bunions.
- Incredibly lightweight shoe for the level of cushioning
- Perfect balance of light and fast with just enough cushioning and durability to provide the maximum confidence you need to go the distance.
- 4 mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- 238 grams (UK size 8)
Pearl Izumi have updated the EM Road N2 Running Shoe with more forefoot flexibility, enhanced heel cushioning, and refined traction. The Road N2 continues to strike the perfect balance of light and fast, with enough cushioning and durability to provide the smoothest running experience possible to help you go the distance.
• New 3-D Seamless Print Upper Technology adds lightweight structure and upper integrity
• Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry
• New Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole is biomechanically tuned for neutral to supinator running gaits
• 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
• New 1:1 Energy Foam in heel delivers a softer step in feel and enhanced heel cushioning
• Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance