VJ Sport - Irock 2
- Our Price
The Irock 2 is the OCR World Champion (2014 & 2015) and 2016 Skyrunning Extreme Series winner, Jonathan Albon's shoe of choice.
- VJ Sport
- Technical Info
- UNISEX FIT
- The Butyl -Rubber sole is very aggressive, sticky making it ideal for fell running, OCR and orienteering
- Narrow Last - not actually that narrow. The overlays probably wouldn't suit a runner with large bunions
- Schoeller®-Keprotec® (Kevlar content) upper material provides sock like fit, durability and very low wet weight!
- FITLOCK - supports the arch steadily. The rubber material protects the inside of your foot against punches from beneath and holds the foot in place
- Lug Depth
New Irock 2 keeps on rocking.
New fresh design but still the same steady grip thanks to the outsole made from butyl rubber. Cushioning in both the heel and the forefoot provides comfort feeling. Schoeller®-Keprotec® material adapts to your foot as snug as a sock and guarantees shoes to stay light even when wet.
Look after your VJ’s
Always wash your shoes after use, especially when they are muddy. They’ll serve you longer if you follow these steps:
- Open the laces and take insoles out.
- Rinse off the dirt by hand.
- Hand wash shoes with mild detergent. The water temperature must not exceed 30°C. Don’t wash shoes in washing machine.
- Let shoes dry up in normal room temperature. Avoid direct sunshine.
- Don’t store them in a plastic bag.
If your shoes feel too tight it might be because of too warm drying temperature or direct sunshine. In this case wet your shoes before wearing.