Kahtoola - Nanospikes
- Spike Design Made from tungsten carbide, each spike is extremely wear-resistant for use on pavement without affecting foot strike, and is held in place with a lightweight aluminum anchor
- Reinforced Eyelets Reinforced using durable TPU inserts to ensure longevity, each patented eyelet allows the elastomer bands to be lighter and stronger, preventing tearing along the harness and at connection points.
- Traction Plates Upward-facing traction ensures NANOspikes® stay in place against footwear.
- Dual Compound Using TPU construction, a softer compound provides wear-resistance, flexibility and aides in snow release, while a harder compound near the spikes disperses force against the shoe’s sole.
- Toe Bale Highly flexible with recessed connection points, the toe bale secures the foot’s position at the front of the shoe for added comfort, preventing the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.