myRaceKit North Covid-19 shop operations
myRaceKit North - Shop operation during Covid 19 outbreak
In this unique time we are doing our best to continue to operate as a business (with varying levels of success) within the guidelines stated by the Government.
This means you are not allowed to visit the store but does mean, as long as delivery services continue, we can post items to you.
We've detailed below the important information you need to know:
- Use this code on checkout to receive 10% discount - athometogether
- We will post everything 1st Class Signed For so please don't request other forms of shipment.
- Guaranteed postal days are Monday afternoon and Thursday afternoon.
- If you order an item between Thursday midday and Monday midday it will be shipped Monday afternoon
- If you order and item between Monday midday and Thursday midday it will be shipped Thursday afternoon
- If we're in the shop and the post office is open then we will ship between these days but can't promise this will be the case.
- Do you live locally?
- We are happy to drop deliveries outside peoples' homes if they are local to the store.
- How do I order?
- You can order through our website.
- You can order through email - email@example.com
- You can order via Facebook messenger
- We are packing the products wearing gloves and a mask to reduce our direct contact with the items.
- It has been suggested the virus can survive for ~72 hours on surfaces, therefore just for belt and braces we'd advise not unpacking your parcel for a few days after delivery.
- Ideally we don't want to be accepting returns to please only order if you are confident the product is right for you. We understand this is not the service we pride ourselves on offering but these are extenuating circumstances.
If you have any questions then please do get in touch.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram too for more regular (and usually much more informal) updates!