Reopening after Covid-19.
We are reopening on the 15th June. We have all got used to some of the new ways that we are going to be shopping as we try to minimise the risk of spreading coronavirus, and shopping at myRaceKit North will be different to how it was before.
We have implemented the following procedures to help do this:
- Appointment booking. We will be open for 1:1 appointments in the first hour and last hour of opening. Ideally, these appointments will be filled by those who are more vulnerable, or who would rather not risk shopping with more people around.
- Book an appointment here: https://calendly.com/myracekitnorth/shoefit
- New opening times.
- Appointments are available 10am-11pm or 4pm-5pm
- Walk-in service will operate 11am-4.30pm Tuesday to Friday and 10.30am-4pm on Saturdays. We will be closed on Sundays and Mondays, excluding Monday 15th June.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser when you enter the store.
- Please do not come to the store if you or a member of your household has any Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you have and are happy to wear a face mask please do.
- We will try to minimise the amount of physical contact we have with products when dealing with customers.
- Unless absolutely impossible please try to come to the store alone and not with family members or friends.
- How many people will be allowed in store during walk-in service?
- We will only do 1 shoe fit at a time.
- 2 other customers are welcome in store to browse for other items but are expected to keep a physical distance.
- Card payments are preferable.
- Screens have been setup by the till and in front of the treadmill.
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
Be assured that nothing has changed in the way of our friendly customer service or expert shoe fitting process.
We are really looking forward to seeing our old customers again and hopefully we have plenty of new customers who have become runners during this time!
Please get in touch on Facebook if you have any questions or if you are having trouble with the link above.