Icebug - Arcus Men's
- Our Price
For long distance runs and walks on gravel roads and light trails.
- Technical Info
- Insole: Ortholite Hybrid® lined with solution dyed and bluesign® certified textile, made with 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester textile.
- Lining: Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100 % recycled GRS certified PET Polyester.
- Upper Part: Engineered mesh in bluesign® 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester. Protective TPU mudguard.
Combining the best of two worlds, comfort and traction, Arcus RB9X™ is the perfect shoe for long summer runs on gravel roads and light trails. Or maybe a quick walk if that’s what the day has to offer. The outsole is made by our most advanced rubber, RB9X™, which in combination with a unique cleat pattern gives great traction on wet stones and rocks. In addition to this Arcus is equipped with our most comfortable midsole, where a combination between lightweight and BLOOM® Foam gives great cushioning and energy return. The last has a roomy toe box and the upper a highly breathable mesh, both being desirable features on long summer days out in the sun.
- High cushioning and comfort
- Airy mesh upper
- RB9X™ outsole.
- Upper with bluesign® 100 % recycled PET Polyester.
- 20 % BLOOM® foam in midsole, made by algae from
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled
Polyester / Ortholite Hybrid®.
- Heel / Toe counters: Milspeed, 11–12 % recycled
fishing nets, 45–48 % recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20 % BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15 % recycled rubber in the outsole.