Icebug - Capra Mens
- Our Price
A trail running shoe made for athletes venturing into technical terrain or just look for long distance training comfort.
- Technical Info
- Usage: Orientering, Running, Trail running
- Lining: Half lined with bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester.
- Outersole: RB9X® with 15% recycled rubber
- Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester. Protective TPU mudguard
- Insole: Removable BLOOM® Foam EVA lined with bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester textile
- Midsole: Dual Density midsole with 360° rim with higher density, 20% BLOOM® Foam and Lightweight EVA. The center part in is 20% BLOOM® foam and BUGforce EVA. Rock Shield.
Materials have been carefully chosen with sustainability in mind in order to minimize climate impact. The durable upper is light, smooth and has a snug fit, still with a roomy toe box. Protective mudguard around the foot is a relief when running in harsh terrain. The upper and the removable insock both has a soft lining that gently embraces the foot. The Dual density midsole has a 7mm drop and really hides some performance enhancing features, for instance a 360° rim providing torsional rigidity. As it is made of BUGforce EVA the midsole has excellent cushioning and rebound properties, which translates to a soft impact and energy return in the take off phase. As if this wasn’t enough a forefoot Rock Shield provides protection when stepping on sharp objects. The outsole has a unique pattern with multi-directional lugs for optimal control. The compound is the benchmark traction rubber RB9X that really excels at wet surfaces without compromising the durability.