Icebug - Horizon Men's
- Our Price
Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails.
- Technical Info
- Supportive stability and fully cushioned
- Upper from bluesign® 100% PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
- Trail running
Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those taking the first steps beyond the asphalt. Airy and soft upper with rich padding in collar and tongue mean excellent comfort and the lacing system firmly fixates the foot in the right position. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. A regular last in combination with a slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for long runs in mixed terrain. Both toe box and heel cup have protective TPU mudguard. The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs. The RB9X® outsole provides trail runners with traction in all kinds of conditions and terrain.