Icebug - Outrun Mens
- Our Price
OutRun is a trail running shoe with focus on long distance comfort.
- Technical Info
- Lining: Bluesign 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- Outersole: RB9X with 15% recycled rubber
- Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester upper textile, with sublimation print. ProtecTPU mudguard.
- nsole: Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
- Midsole: BUGforce EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. Rock Shield.
- Trail running
OutRun is a trail running shoe with focus on long distance comfort. The users range from recreational runners looking for support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles. The light polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and soft heel cup, offers a nearly custom fit. This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while. Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical. The BUGforce midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield protects in rocky terrain. The lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads and the RB9X® compound provides unparalleled traction on both sunny and rainy days.