VJ Sport - Amas 2 Men's
- Our Price
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
- VJ Sport
- Technical Info
- Cushioning units in the heel and forefoot
- The outsole is made from 100% butyl rubber (making it super grippy)
- Narrow last (fits like a standard 1D width)
- Inflexible upper - Provides a snug and comfortable fit but doesn't let the foot slip with in the shoe
- Trail & fell
- 240g (UK8)
VJ Sports' newest release for trail and off road running. The outsole made 100% from butyl rubber providing amazing grip. It has both heel and forefoot cushioning. The upper is made from a stable non-stretch material and has a great profile with the ground making the Amas 2 a perfect choice both for trail and light fell running.
Concentrate on your performance and just relax allowing the shoes to follow.
Look after your VJ’s
Always wash your shoes after use, especially when they are muddy. They’ll serve you longer if you follow these steps:
- Open the laces and take insoles out.
- Rinse off the dirt by hand.
- Hand wash shoes with mild detergent. The water temperature must not exceed 30°C. Don’t wash shoes in washing machine.
- Let shoes dry up in normal room temperature. Avoid direct sunshine.
- Don’t store them in a plastic bag.
If your shoes feel too tight it might be because of too warm drying temperature or direct sunshine. In this case wet your shoes before wearing.
NB We do not accept returns on clearance items