VJ Sport - Irock 3 (Unisex)
- Our Price
One of the most popular fell and orienteering shoes out there.
- VJ Sport
- Technical Info
- Outsole made from butyl rubber is incredibly sticky on rock
- 7mm deep lugs provide exceptional grip, and are spaced out enough to shed mud
- FitLock gives a great support to the arch and a snug fit, and protects your arch from rocks beneath
- Schoeller® – Keprotec® material upper contains Kevlar which protects the feet. It has a very low wet weight and gives a snug fit
- Everything you could want in a fell shoe: light weight, great grip, protection and durability
- Fell, orienteering and OCR
- Lug Depth
- 240g (8uk)
Irock 3 is the third generation of this brilliant off-road shoe. It has a fresh look but also more room for the toes, new Fitlock and antislip shoelaces.
Kevlar material in the upper (Schoeller Keprotec®) is light and durable. The 100 % Butyl rubber outsole ensures the best grip on the market. Cushioning in both the heel and the forefoot provides comfort but not bulk.
Irock 3 is a brilliant fell and orienteering shoe and is the choice of many OCR and SwimRun competitors.
VJ Sport shoes are very well made and are famously durable, if you look after them. Here's what VJ recommend:
- Open the laces and take insoles out.
- Rinse off the dirt by hand.
- Hand wash shoes with mild detergent. The water temperature must not exceed 30°C. Don’t wash shoes in washing machine.
- Let shoes dry up in normal room temperature. Avoid direct sunshine.
- Don’t store them in a plastic bag.
- If your shoes feel too tight it might be because of too warm drying temperature or direct sunshine. In this case wet your shoes before wearing.